up, up, and away.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Somehow, Mondays always seem to arrive a little too quickly for me. I mean, wasn't it just Monday, like...yesterday?
Weekends fly by, that's my problem. Lately, the only time I get to see M is on the weekends, because of our crazy hectic schedules. So of course, the two days I get to spend with him zoom by like no other.

But, enough about my problems. How about those accomplishments?
If nothing else, I have accomplished a full week[day]'s worth of the 30 Day Shred. It was tough, and even after the short time, I wanted to give up. But, I haven't. And, although I was totally feeling the burn [especially with the pushups-- I've battled wrist problems for the last several months] it has been so worth it.
Going into this [30 day shred] I decided not to push myself to do 30 days consecutively; I knew weekends would be beyond crazy for me, so I settled on just weekdays and forcing myself to do 30 days of it that way.
Not to say my weekends aren't active; I'm always on the go.

I haven't weighed myself all week. I don't want to get tied down with numbers, if that makes any sense. I want to feel better about myself. I want to be able to look in the mirror and not just "be okay" with how I look, but to feel truly good.
And, really, I'm getting myself to that point. Of course, it always helps hearing it from others- and I'm lucky enough to have some amazing people in my life who make how they feel about me known.
And that brings me to my biggest accomplishment; I feel good.
For the first time [other than when learning about the pregnancy] in a long time, I truly feel good about myself, and my life. It is such an amazing feeling to experience; I'm loving every second of it, my friends.

My goal for this week is to try and make time for two separate workouts of sorts; perhaps the shred in the morning and another type of workout in the evening.

Ready. Set. And go!

2 comments:

kia February 1, 2011 at 4:14 AM   Reply to comment

Congrats on finding that "feeling good" experience again. That is a huge accomplishment. I hope the schedule compatibility works itself out for you and your M.

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 6:09 AM   Reply to comment

WooooooHooo! for feeling good about youself and life. I think you're pretty awesome, so I'm glad you do too! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP