twelve oh two.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Because I don't know how to say what I really want to say..

I'm twenty three, but have a mindset totally unlike most my age.
I love summer, mostly because winter's cold weather and I just don't get along.
My two year old, Hailey Michelle, is my everything.
I like all things star shaped and polka dotted.
Along with summer, I enjoy the beach, swimming, camping, and late night walks as the sun sets.
The zoo is my favorite place to be. My bed is a close second.
I hate wearing socks and would rather live in flipflop friendly weather.
I have zero artistic abilities, but try for the sake of my craft time loving daughter.
I love to read, dance, and write, but have not enough time do much of any.
I am right handed. My daughter is not.
I love pizza, especially if it's topped with pepperoni and almost a day old.
Sunkist is my beverage of choice, although lately, I have had an affair with apple juice. Yum.
I'm a simple kinda girl. A night in, cuddling under a blanket as we watch a movie is my favorite kind of date. Along with that, an ice cream run, bowling, ice skating, or anything else that involves hand holding, smiles, forehead kisses, and lots of fun memories is good in my book.
I have an insane fear of balloons [it's not funny-don't laugh], the dark, and never finding love.
My phone's on me almost all the time. I text, constantly.
I don't wear makeup, ever. And, I hate being the center of attention. I'd much rather blend in.
I love music and can almost always find a song that says just how I am feeling. Country is my favorite, although I'll listen to just about any type.
Most females like shoes and have a billion pairs. For me, it's purses. I'm constantly changing purses. I am not, however, into the fancy expensive ones. My seven dollar bag from Target suits me just fine, thankyouverymuch.

I think Marilyn Monroe is a genius, even if only for this quote "I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP