summer.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Sunshine filled days leave me with a sense of accomplishment. Like maybe, something about the day is really going my way. I smile a little more, and even my laugh is less forced.
School ended a couple weeks ago, so more of my free time has been spent entertaining Hailey. My nights no longer involve homework and textbooks, instead I'm enveloped in the boy's arms once the kid's in bed. As a result, I'm in an overall better, happier mood--all the paper writing and test studying isn't overloading me with stress.

Summer promises are keeping me on my toes- there is a lot already happening and we're intending on even more to take place.

It's some kind of make believe family- mornings are spent with strawberry flavored and cartoons. our afternoons involve picnics, the park, and sunshine warmed water. the evenings bring us cookouts, walks, and lots of sleepy cuddles.

There's twice as much to be thankful for these days--and I'm loving it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP